Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Two more sales!

Someone up there is looking out for me.  I was really feeling bad about my photos, even to the point of re-strategizing and looking elsewhere than Etsy to market my photos.  Staying on Etsy to sell my watercolors... one day I'll post them... when I feel comfortable with them. 
Anyways... thank you Wendy for the purchases!  I am again re-inspired to continuw with my photography knowing that there are people like you that appreciate my photographs!  
The two that were bought are two that I really like.  They were taken on the same day when I had time alone in NYC to walk around at my own pace for the whole day. 

Brooklyn Bridge - there are alot of photos oof the bridge but I tried to give it some soul:




 
 
 
 
 
 

The other is called "cartesian" found books stuffed in a grid of shelves (photo#157):











No comments:

Post a Comment