Thursday, May 2, 2013

tulips for mother's day

Rather than sending a bouquet of flowers to my mother this year, I think I will take a bit of the Pacific Northwest with me andsend her one of my photos (I think the first one).  There are a few tulip farms in Skagit valley near La Conner, WA.  They have a tulip festival every year during the month of April.  Pretty cool stuff as you can ride on your motorcycle or drive there and just hang out amongst the tulips.  Most places charge a small (really small) fee to get in and see their beautiful tulips.  I think it would be a great place to take the kids or visiting relatives.  Any visitors to the region who are here around April, go have a look at these farms!    Here's a link to their information:
http://www.tulipfestival.org/

Happy mother's day mom!

Photos # 150 - 154





 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment